Buy A Menopause Test
Abingdon Health Menopause Testing Kit
The Abingdon Health Menopause FSH Rapid self-test is a quick and easy way for women to test their levels of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and determine if they are experiencing menopause, marking the end of a woman’s menstrual cycle and reproductive years. This self-test is designed for use in the comfort of your own home and provides accurate results in just 3 swift minutes.
Boasting an accuracy of 100%, the test works by detecting the levels of FSH in your urine. As women approach menopause, their levels of FSH increase. This test can help you determine if your FSH levels are elevated, indicating that you may be entering menopause.
Menopause is a natural, biological process where levels of oestrogen decrease, and ovaries stop producing eggs. The process can cause various symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats and mood changes. It can also increase the risk of certain health conditions, such as osteoporosis (a condition that causes weak and brittle bones) or heart disease. The Abingdon Simply Test Menopause FSH Rapid self-test is a helpful diagnostic tool that can offer an accurate diagnosis and help women think about a proper treatment plan.
This test is easy to use and comes with clear instructions. Simply collect a urine sample and dip the absorbent strip into the urine sample. In 3 short minutes your results should appear. A positive result indicates that your FSH levels are elevated, and you may be approaching menopause.
This test is CE marked which indicates that the product meets the essential health and safety requirements set by the European Union. It has also been approved by the UK government for its quality mark and self-test status.
This self-test is an affordable and convenient way for women to monitor their hormone levels and gain insight into their reproductive health. It is suitable for women of all ages who are experiencing symptoms of menopause or who are curious about their hormone levels.
Take control of your health and get fast, accurate results with the Abingdon Simply Test Menopause FSH Rapid self-test.
Each pack contains 2 tests.
How to use a Lateral Flow Test for Menopause
THE ABINGDON SIMPLY TEST MENOPAUSE FSH RAPID SELF-TEST
- If you are still having monthly periods, take the first test during the first week of your cycle (from days 2-7, with day 1 being the first day of your menstrual cycle. Repeat with the second test 1 week later.
- If you are no longer having menstrual cycles, take the test any time during the month and repeat with the second test 1 week later.
- Collect the first urine sample of the day (ideally) as this contains the highest concentration of FSH levels, in a clean container (not provided).
- Remove the test device from the sealed pouch.
- Remove the cap from the test device and place the absorbent tip in the collected urine sample for approximately 10 – 15 seconds.
- Replace the cap onto the test device and place the test device on a flat surface for 3 minutes while the coloured lines appear.