Buy An Ovulation Test
Abingdon Health Ovulation Testing Kit
The Abingdon Simply Test Ovulation (LH) is a rapid self-test kit designed to help women identify their most fertile days to increase their chances of conception. The kit contains 5 individual test strips and is easy to use with clear instructions provided.
LH stands for luteinizing hormone, which is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland that plays a crucial role in a woman’s menstrual cycle. LH triggers the release of an egg from the ovary (ovulation), which is necessary for fertilisation and pregnancy to occur.
The test works by detecting the luteinizing hormone (LH) in a woman’s urine, which typically surges 24-36 hours before ovulation. By testing daily, women can pinpoint their LH surge and know when they are most likely to conceive and help to time intercourse for the best chance of conception.
The Abingdon Simply Test Ovulation (LH) is over 99% accurate and provides fast results in just 5 minutes. It is a cost-effective alternative to more expensive fertility treatments and can be used in the comfort of your own home. This test is CE marked and UK government approved, making this a test you can trust.
The Abingdon Simply Test Ovulation (LH) Rapid test is suitable for women with regular menstrual cycles and can be used by those who are trying to conceive naturally or with the assistance of fertility treatments. It is a reliable and convenient way to track your ovulation and increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Purchase your Abingdon Simply Test Ovulation (LH) rapid test today and take control of your reproductive health.
Each pack contains 5 tests.
How to use a Lateral Flow Test for Ovulation.
Refer to the testing chart on the instructions for use to determine when you should start taking the test.
- Collect a urine sample in a dry, clean container (not provided).
- Allow the urine sample to reach room temperature.
- Remove one dipstick from the sealed pouch and with the arrows pointing toward the urine sample, immerse the dipstick in the urine sample for at least 10 – 15 seconds. Do not pass the maximum line (max) on the dipstick when immersing in the urine sample.
- Carefully place the dipstick flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent flat surface and wait for the coloured lines to appear.
- Wait 5 minutes before reading the result.