How to use the Abingdon simply Test Digital hCG Pregnancy Test
Each pack contains:
1 x Instructions for Use
1 x Digital hCG Pregnancy Test
- Remove the digital pregnancy test from its packaging and remove the cap.
- Hold the absorbent tip of the test in your urine stream for 5 seconds, taking care not to get the urine on the plastic holder.
- Alternatively, collect a urine sample in a clean, dry cup and dip the absorbent tip into the urine sample for 10 seconds.
- Keep the absorbent tip pointing downward and replace the cap.
- Lay the test flat and wait for the digital display to appear. T
- Wait 3 minutes before reading the test.
Reading the results:
- If the digital displays a “yes” this means high levels of hCG were detected and you are probably
- If the digital displays a “no” this means high levels of hCG were not detected and you are probably not pregnant.
- If a question mark is displayed or the digital display is empty, this means an error has occurred, with either too little or too much urine being applied, or the test not being performed correctly. Please repeat the test.
Please dispose of the test according to the manufacturer’s instructions.