How to use the rapid self-drug test
The Abingdon Health rapid self-drug test contains the following:
1 x instructions manual
1 x testing panel with dessicant bag
Instructions on how to use the Abingdon Health self-drug test:
- Provide a urine sample in a clean and dry container (NB please ensure container is wide enough to dip the testing panel into).
- Open the cap to the testing panel, with the arrows pointing towards the urine sample.
- Dip the testing panel vertically into the urine sample for 10 – 15 seconds, taking care to only dip the tips of the testing panel and not the plastic part.
- Replace the cap and leave the rest panel on a dry, non-absorbent, flat surface area.
- Wait 5 minutes before reading the result.
- 1 line indicates a positive result to drugs in the sample.
- 2 lines indicate a negative result to drugs in the sample.
Looking for large volumes?
Please visit our bulk ordering page for more information