How to use the Abingdon Health Pregnancy Early Detection hCG Test
Each pack contains:
1 x Instructions for Use
2 x Test Midstream
- Remove the test from the sealed pouch.
- It is best to use the first urine of the day when the hCG levels are at their peak.
- The test can be used in 1 of 2 ways: either remove the cap from the test and hold the absorbent tip in the urine midstream for 15 seconds, or in the alternative, collect a urine sample in a clean, dry container and dip the absorbent tip in the urine for 15 seconds.
- With either method in step 3 above, ensure that the absorbent tip remains in the urine midstream until you have observed a complete colour change of the indicator, or alternatively keep the absorbent tip dipped in the urine sample until complete colour change of the indicator. This indicates a suitable volume of urine for the test to work properly.
- Replace the cap on the test and lay flat on a clean surface to avoid any contamination.
- Wait 3 minutes for the result to appear.
Reading the results:
- 2 coloured lines on the control line ( C ) and test line ( T ) = A POSITIVE RESULT. This means that high levels of hCG were detected, and you are probably pregnant.
- 1 coloured line on the control line ( C ) and no line on the test line ( T ) = A NEGATIVE RESULT. This means that hCG were not detected and you are probably not pregnant.
- No line appears in the control line region ( C ) = Invalid test due to insufficient specimen sample or incorrect procedure followed. Please repeat with a new test midstream.