Single Pack Kit contents:
1 x Instruction leaflet
1 x Individually sealed aluminium test cassette with dessicant bag
1 x Individually sealed sterile swab
1 x Tube containing buffer solution
1 x Waste bag
1. Throughly wash and dry your hands before taking the test.
2. Place the buffer solution into the hole on the top of the kit box (marked with a small white arrow) to keep it vertical and held firmly in place.
3. Peel back the seal on the buffer solution.
4. Open the sterile swab packaging on the stick end (taking care not to touch the absorbent tip).
5. Insert the entire absorbent tip of the swab into one nostril – less than 2.5 cm from the edge of the nostril – and gently rotate 5 times.
6. Remove the swab and place into the other nostril and repeat step 5 above.
7. Insert the swab into the buffer solution and swirl around for 30 seconds, making sure to rotate the swab while squeezing the side of the tube.
8. Just before removing the swab, squeeze the tube to remove all the excess fluid from the absorbent tip.
9. Carefully dispose of the swab in the waste bag provided.
10. Attach the dropper tip firmly onto the buffer tube.
11. Dispense 4 drops of the solution into the specimen well of the test cassette.
12. Wait between 15-30 minutes to read the result.
– A positive test is marked by 2 lines on the control lines marked C and T
– A negative test is marked by 1 line on the control line marked C
– An invalid test occurs when 1 line appears on the control line marked T*
* an invalid test can occur if an insufficient amount of specimen was placed inside the cassette well or the nostril swab was taken incorrectly. In the event of an invalid test, please repeat the test with a new nasal swab and test cassette.